From time to time I publish a post like this one, and it’s because I really want to get to know YOU; who you are, what your passions are etc.
This time I want to talk about hobbies. I have a sh*tload of hobbies, to be honest:
- Painting and Drawing
- Reading (crime, thriller, horror, fantasy)
- Writing (blogging, articles and books)
- Listening to music (mostly metal)
- Gardening (mostly herbs)
- Historical crafts (tablet weaving, nalbinding etc.)
- Viking reenactment
- Graphic design and Web design
…and so on
The reason I have so many is that I was unemployed for a total of 8 years between 1991 and 2002. So I had a lot of time on my hands. One of the most frustrating things about getting a full-time job was having to put these on the back burner. I’m glad I have more time to myself again now.
Now I want to hear from you; What are your hobbies?
Let me get to know you by replying in a comment
Get notified when there's something new on the blog.