This year is my 20th anniversary, but not in marriage. It’s actually my 23rd anniversary of living with my husband, and the 8th of my marriage, but that’s another story. 2014 marks my 20th anniversary as a witch, and I’m willing it to be the best year I’ve had as an adult.
- get my business as an Intuitive Creative Guide where I want it to be
- take more time for myself
- have a lot more fun
- celebrate more
- journey more (the spiritual kind)
- make me a priority on a daily basis
- not take any more shit from other people
- love more
- get back to my Yoga, walks, and workouts
- explore new food
- find the clothes I love
- create a lot more art
- and empower other women to do the same for themselves.
These are not New Year’s resolutions, they are firm intentions. I haven’t done a New Year’s resolution in over 30 years. They don’t stick. With my tenacity, willpower, and strength, I will make these happen.