I hope you don’t feel as if I’ve neglected this blog because that was never my intention. There are just so many things going on right now, that I haven’t had the energy to write more than I had to. I’ve been putting up the Sassy Girl site and writing copy for it. I’ve also written and held a free call connected to my life coaching business. In addition to that there’re birthday parties all over the place for my daughter’s friends, doctor’s appointments, waiting for more surgery, and lots of things that I’m hugely behind on. I need to:
- Do more housework (yuck)
- Create more art
- Sew me a new, sassier wardrobe
- Select and order plants for the new stone bed
- Sew a new Viking outfit for myself and one for my daughter
- Make socks for the Viking outfits
- Make rope for the Viking tent
- Work on the design for the Sassy Girl site
- Write sales pages
- Hold two more free calls
- Create content for the group program starting on the 9th of April
…and so on. Those are only the most immediate tasks on my list. I have tons more, including getting back to cardio and eating healthy. I really should spend less time on social media, but it’s hard to get going when you’re achy. Winter makes me hibernate. Before I go, I wanted to let you know that I’ve sectioned off two parts of this blog to make the messages clearer when it comes to my art and my life coaching. This blog will still be here, and I will still post just as much. I am thinking of getting a separate URL for this one, though.
Get notified when there's something new on the blog.