I’ve got so much going on right now, and I’m so excited I just have to tell you about it.
- My daughter Lilith will be starting school on Monday
- I’ve got a book coming out (details here)
- I got an offer to co-write another book
- I have an interview coming up for the Socially Holistic Podcast
- I have several offers to guest post on other people’s blogs
- I have a magazine in the works
- I’ve launched a brand new kind of free offer, a Cup of Tea. Just to chat about what’s going on in your life, without strings attached.
- An abstract painting waiting to get onto canvas
- …and a brand new program will be up in a bit, which builds on the free gift you can find on the top right.
Get notified when there's something new on the blog.
So happy for you Linda! What a lot you have to celebrate! Wishing Lilith a wonderful first day! School is so fun!
Thank you Sheila 🙂 I hope she gets better follow-up than I did. She’s already learning English, and reading books with lower case letters. She wrote her name at two an a half 🙂 (Sorry, proud mama talking)
Its good to be that busy. Congratulations!
Linda, you’re on fire!! It’s great to see things happening for you, or rather, you making them happen 😀 Go go go! I’m looking forward to the results.
Also, I can’t believe Lilith is already starting school. Is she excited too? 🙂
Thanks 🙂 She’s very excited. She’s counting the days
What a lot to celebrate – bravo!
The saying goes “If you want something done, look for someone who is busy.”
You are in the right track moving on an taking on the challenges and opportunities that come your way! Seeing our children off to school is one special challenge and satisfaction!
Thanks 🙂 I hope you’re right about the busy part 😀 Lilith stared 1st grade today, and seems to do very well.
Congratulations!! Sounds like lots of lovely things are in the works. Personally, I can’t wait until tomorrow! 😉
Thanks 🙂 yikes, I have to get going on those questions 😀
Congragulations Linda, am so happy for you!
We were both on Amethyst Mahoney’s 30 Day Video Challenge.
It is a great pleasure to be on your website and I wish you the very best in all that you do 🙂
Thanks Ana 🙂