As you might have noticed, I’ve been tweaking my business. I am changing things around to so the work I do reflect more of my skills, talents and personality. I’ve come to a point in the tweaking process where I could use some help from you so I can clarify my message.
What I do know about my business
- I help female artists and craftswomen resolve their creative frustrations
- I help women make emotional space for their creativity
- I bring fun into these woman’s lives
- I stimulate ideas and solutions for my clientele
What I know about how I want to deliver my products and services
I want my products and services to be a mixture of all that I do, and every session to be different. That’s why I call them potions.
In all this, you get the multi-creative, witchy, spirit guide, artist angle on it, and a healthy dose of attitude and humor
And now my invitation to you
I have this thing called a virtual cup of tea, which is a 15-minute free conversation. I’m changing the structure of these calls and making the conversations a bit more specific, to help you with your obstacles. I need some of you to have a cup of tea with me, give me some feedback, and help me really get my message clear.
I would love to have the opportunity to beta test this with you. I’m not asking you to put on an act. I want to help you with one of your real life creative frustrations.
In my toolbox I have an eclectic range of skills to help you:
- 21 years of experience in herbalism, rune magic and witchcraft
- 20 years experience as a rune reader
- 12 years of experience as a Tarot reader
- 12 years experience in web design
- 18 years experience in graphic design
- A very active imagination
- A multi-creative mind
- A very strong intuition
- Artistic ability
- and even an associates degree in computer system maintenance and repairs, and 8 years of experience in computer support
Try one of these cups of tea, and give me a little feedback. You’d be helping me, and I’ll do my very best to help you.
Just click the button
Get notified when there's something new on the blog.