You can use your intuition in all areas of life. Most of us end up wishing we had if we don’t. Your intuition is an instrument that needs regular use to work well. You need to exercise it. Use it on a daily basis, for even the smallest decision.
If you haven’t been listening to your intuition so far, you need to start small. To start using it, you have to listen to your gut reaction.
- When selecting an object in the store, pick the one that stands out to you, that catches your eye.
- Ask yourself a question, and listen to the first answer that pops into your mind.
- When deciding on dinner, pick the first idea that shows up.
Ignore any of the objections that pop up afterward. Just listen to your first impulse. You can evaluate the results later, to see if you made the right decision. This fine tunes your intuition and makes it work even better. You can even keep a journal to track your progress.
Once you get used to what the intuitive answer feels like, you can start using it for bigger things like:
- What kind of job to apply for
- To work with a specific client or not
- To start or end a relationship
- To buy a specific property, etc.
List your options in your mind. When you think of the options, one by one, how does it feel?
- Does one feel icky?
- Does one make you giddy?
- Does one feel boring?
I don't think I have to tell you which one is the right one 🙂
If you have a big, serious subject, which takes a little more in-depth work to make a final decision, try meditating on it. Just sit comfortably, close your eyes, think about it, and see what comes to you.
Get notified when there's something new on the blog.