When things start to feel a little dull, like you’re just going through the motions, or can’t seem to see that spark in your own work, it’s time to put a creative spin on it. To do some brainstorming on how you can make it more fun. It doesn’t matter what it is, I know you can add that drop of creativity somehow.
Here are some examples for you, related to running a business:
- Get dressed up when you have to do your taxs
- Sing or dance while you’re filing
- Doodle when listening to a webinar
- Add your own sketch or doodle to your blog post instead of that stock photo
- Put on something colourful on or do your hair differently for your video
- Wear high heels or face paint for data entry
- Instead of sending printed postcards to your clients, make your own
- Use silly pictures for marketing
- Do your planning as a Mandala instead of rows and columns
Do these give you some ideas for what you might do to spice up your business with a pinch of creativity?
Leave me a comment with your ideas. If you still feel like it’s a bit dull, check out the Expression Energy Boost I launched on Tuesday.
Get notified when there's something new on the blog.