I’ve seen way too many people not do what they want because they don’t have the ‘right’ tools and materials. They don’t know how to create the thing without those tools and materials. So I thought I’d bring this up in case you let that stop you.
There is no reason to let it stop you. It will only make you frustrated, and possibly shell out money you didn’t need to spend and could use on other things.
You can find other tools and supplies to use
- You can take stunning photos without an expensive camera (use a smartphone)
- You can paint without brushes (try a sponge or toothbrush)
- You can draw without professional pencils (school pencils are used by artists too)
- You can knit without needles (wooden sticks and a pencil sharpener)
- You can carve without a wood carving set (you just need a knife)
- You can sculpt without clay (ever tried paper mache?)
Don’t let a lack of tools or materials hold you back. Get inventive and figure out ways to do it anyway.
Now, leave me a comment and answer this:
How can you move forward with that thing you’ve been putting off because you didn’t have the tools or supplies?
If you don’t know, tell me what it is and I’ll come up with some ideas for you.
Share this post with your like-minded friends before you leave
Get notified when there's something new on the blog.