You know those times you feel like someone squeezed the juice out of you, your batteries are flat, the tank is empty, you have no energy, and you don’t want to do anything?
October is one of the worst months of the year for me. I’m constantly drained and want to crawl under the covers, read, and sleep. That doesn’t work very well when you’re a parent, pet owner, and you run a business. So I force myself to do some things anyway while reducing those to a minimum and then simplifying.
- Art projects don’t have to be huge
- Blog posts don’t have to be a mile long
- I don’t have to launch anything big in October (learned that from the Creativity Challenge)
- I can use the bike instead of walking when exercising the dog
- It doesn’t have to be 100 % home-cooked every time
- The kid can pick out her own clothes (she turns 9 in a couple of weeks)
I bet you have a similar list. If Autumn is getting to you, or you want to spend more time doing something else, look at how you can simplify.
That’s it from me for today. See, I kept it short 🙂
Pin me please 🙂
Share it if you liked it
Maybe you know someone who needs to read this?
There are buttons at the bottom and on the left, as well as pictures to pin 🙂
Get notified when there's something new on the blog.