Consider this your official invitation to have some fun in April.
- feel creatively stuck
- feel like you’re not creative at all
- wish you had time to be more creative
- want to explore your creativity
- want to create with more confidence
- wish to re-awaken your creativity
Join me in the April Creativity Challenge, starting on the 1st of April 2014. When we did the challenge in October, we had such a blast. I’d love to see you there.
The creativity challenge helps you
- create a habit of making time for yourself
- get used to being creative on a regular basis
- be less of a perfectionist
- not worry about making a mess
- connect with like-minded people
- explore new ways of being creative
Some examples of what we’re doing are
- Style experiment
In this challenge, there’s no pressure. You don’t have to follow the daily prompts I send you, they’re just to inspire you to create. If you miss a day or two, you don’t have to catch up. Plus, any tools and materials used in this challenge are free, easy to get hold of, or already available in or near your home.
Doesn’t this sound like fun?
Just click the button below to go to the sign-up page (https://lindaursin.net/april-creativity-challenge/)
Get notified when there's something new on the blog.