The October Creativity Challenge starts tomorrow. If you sign up now, you’ll get the first email at 9 am Wednesday morning. In case you’re still wondering if you should do this, here are some reasons you should get creative now.
- It’s something fun to do before the holiday season
- I will get you started on gifts for the holiday season (days 6, 8, 18 and 28 are especially conducive)
- It’s before November
- It will make your brain slim and sexy for the new year (keep your eye out for day 23)
- It will make you a nicer person to be around (even nicer than you already are)
- It will help you forget that it’s getting colder and darker outside (depending on your hemisphere)
- It makes you laugh which reduces stress which helps you sleep better which makes you….(look forward to 17, 29 and 31)
- It gives you the opportunity to connect with a cool community of people (in our closed facebook group)
- Your problem-solving skills will go WAY up (see day 5 especially)
- The challenge will help you save money (day 4, 11 and 22 proves this one)
- Creative people are sexier (expect groupies on day 16)
- The challenge reduces anxiety and worry because you have something different to think about (day 12 is especially good for this)
- The challenge teaches resourcefulness (check out day 4, 11 and 22)
- It makes you experience the power of getting better at taking time to yourself every day
- You get less time to eat what you shouldn’t, so you get healthier 🙂
- See how great it feels to be engaged and free from being bored (especially on day 17 and 24)
- Think how much more happy you’ll be with an improved outlook on life (the whole challenge!)
- You’ll find energy you didn’t think you had (how cool is that?! Days 16 will pump you up)
- You’ll feel more fulfillled
- You’ll stand up straighter, have more confidence (day 3 is a good one for that)
Are you convinced?
If so, you can sign by clicking the button below, and filling out your details. Let’s get creative this October!
PS. I have to tell you some other news too: I have a post up at My Girly Parts called Motivation and Confidence through Creating Beauty. Once you’ve signed up for the challenge, hop over there and read it.
Get notified when there's something new on the blog.