Do You Remember to Play or Do You Work Too Much?
Be honest with yourself. If I’m not mistaken, you don’t play that often. It mostly gets pushed to the side by all the other stuff you have to do. Am I right?
You need to play, and here’s why
- It’s almost as important to adults as it is to kids.
- It engages your brain in a different way.
- It’s good for problem solving, creativity and relationships.
- Research has shown that if you’re more playful, you keep your brain healthy for longer.
- It opens up a doorway to your imagination, to new ideas, to creative solutions.
- It also makes your life a lot more fulfillling.
- It makes your comfort zone grow.
- Since it’s also fun, you’ll be happier too.