I have some questions for you. I’m not asking you this to be nosy, although I can be on occasion. (I do prefer to call it curiosity, though, as I have no interest in gossip.) I’m asking you so we can strike up a conversation and get to know one another. Ok, here are the questions. Please give me your answer in a comment below the post.
How you use your intuition?
Do you use it to:
- decide what kind clothes to wear for a meeting?
- get a feel for if you should invest or not?
- decide between business options?
- choose business partners?
- decide if a client will be a good match?
- all of the above?
- none of the above?
How often do you use your it?
Do you use your intuition:
- all the time?
- on a regular basis?
- only in emergencies, when you can’t help yourself but react?
Do you trust your intuition?
- trust it without question?
- occasionally trust it?
- not trust it, but go with it anyway?
- never trust it and override it with logic?
How does your intuition speak to you?
What signs do you look for?
- A feeling (physical or emotional)
- Irrational ideas
- Temperature change
- Objects showing up
- Noticing the same subject repetitively on TV
- Something else
Add your answers below, and connect with the other readers. I look forward to reading your comment. Please share this after you’ve commented, so others can share their answers.
Get notified when there's something new on the blog.