I’m not talking about the pros of being Pagan, although there are many. I’m talking about Pagan Professionals. During my many years as a witch, I’ve come across a lot of Pagan Professionals. Professional bloggers, shop owners, witches, fortune tellers, and Pagans with perfectly normal businesses (whatever normal is). What I haven’t found so far, is a Pagan business coach, business mentor, marketing coach or marketing consultant. They go by many names, but I still haven’t found one.
I was recently told I need one, during a free strategy call with Stella Orange. She had some good pointers for what I need to change, and getting a coach/mentor/consultant (or whatever you call it) was one. I would just really like to be able to find a Pagan one. The people who know their stuff in this field, say you should choose one you click with, someone you feel like you have something in common with, and who knows about the market you’re in. Well, I’m in the Pagan/Alternative market, so I need someone who knows it.
Have you heard of any?
In case you’re wondering, the following was what came out of our conversation:
- My prices are way too low for both my art, crafts, and services
- I need to make my copy juicier
- I need to describe who I help and how more clearly
- I need to focus more on my services than my art (don’t quite like how that sounds) because it’s less work for more money
- I may need to get a new focus group that is able and willing to pay for what I do
- and, I need a business coach
I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but I’ve made a few changes to how I describe my services, both here and on the main site.
Tell me what you think about those points and the changes I’ve made.
Get notified when there's something new on the blog.