I ordered seeds for the garden last night. As I told you earlier, I have to replant the stone bed, add something to the herb bed and the one by the South facing wall and I’m creating a spiritual corner (witch’s garden) and attempting to revive the bed on the North side.
These are the seeds I ordered:
- Winter Aconites (Eranthis hyemalis)
- Breckland Thyme (Thymus vulgaris)
- Tunic Flower (Petrorhagia saxifraga)
- California Bluebell (Phacelia campanularia) ‘Blue Wonder’
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Scarlet Sage (Salvia splendens) ‘Lighthouse Purple’
- Sweet Woodruff (Galium odoratum)
- Scarlet Beebalm (Monarda didyma)
I also got a free bag of Curly Kale (Brassica oleracea var. sabellica) ‘Dwarf Green Curled’ seeds
I’m also going to order some plants later, after the snow is gone and the digging’s done. I’m arranging a dinner for a couple of strong men to get some help with all the digging, since my body won’t let me do it alone.
Get notified when there's something new on the blog.