On the 10th of December, I start my Yule vacation from running my business. The next you will hear from me will be after the 3rd of January, 2016.I’m doing this to give myself some extra time for other things, like:
- Making art
My daughter and I are taking a short trip to Sweden. I’ll be creating a lot, and relaxing even more, plus celebrating my holiday season three times 🙂 (One of the perks of walking your own spiritual path.)
I will do some things that are business related, like:
- Getting clear on my goals for the next year
- Deciding what to keep and what to let go of
- Sending a Yule greeting
I will not be:
- Booking appointments
- Posting on the blog (The last post this year will be on the 7th.)
- Publishing podcasts (The last episode for CEP will be on the 8th, the last for TWiTV will be on the 3rd.)
- Posting videos (I will post the replays from the last Blab meetups this year.)
- Doing meetups on Blab (The last one will be on the 9th.)
- Sending out newsletters. (The last creative one will be on the 5th, the last for the witchy one will be on the 3rd.)
I may share some art and other things I create, or a resource I come across on facebook and Instagram. I will also answer emails and messages, but it may take a bit longer before I check them than on regular days.
I’m telling you this now, instead of next Monday, because I prefer to give advance notice on these things. There will be no available time slots in that period. So if you were thinking of having a cup of tea with me, there are only a few time slots left that you can still grab.
I’m also telling you this to hopefully inspire you to take some time off during the holidays.
Life is more than business!
Until I’m back, feel free to explore previous posts, videos and episodes, and I’d love it if you shared my content, art or products with those you think will enjoy them.
After the New Year, I’ll be back with more energy and new content for you, and I may have made a few changes too 🙂
Get notified when there's something new on the blog.