Today’s video is about creativity lessons from children. They have a lot to teach us when it comes to artwork. Things we’ve somehow forgotten.
- You can use any colour you want
- Staying within the lines is overrated
- You can make interesting things from recycled materials
- It doesn’t have to be perfect
- Others don’t have to be able to see ‘what it is’
- So what if you make a mess?
- Creating is FUN!
All the examples in the video are my daughter Lilith’s artwork.
Get notified when there's something new on the blog.