Is life fun? Be honest. A lot of us get the fun sucked out of us as we take on more and more responsibilities, but it doesn’t have to be that way. You can play as an adult too, in fact, it’s scientifically proven that it’s good for you. This doesn’t only apply to playing with your children or pets but also playing by yourself.
- It improves your creativity and imagination
- It challenges your brain and improves its function
- It improves your mood
- It can help you solve problems
- It gives you a break from “the real world”
- and it’s FUN!
So don’t stop playing just because of your age. If you have stopped, start doing it again. You’re never too old to play. Forget about commitments and responsibility for a while, and let your hair down. If you need some ideas for what to do, try one of these:
- Finger painting
- Water balloon fight
- Dress up
- Make a fort in your living room
When was the last time you played?
Get notified when there's something new on the blog.