How many of these ring a bell?
- You feel frustrated, stuck, or worn out.
- You feel like you can never get ahead, you’re always behind on your tasks, and your to-do list is a mile long.
- You’ve sacrificed hobbies, passions, interests, and social life to be able to keep up with what needs to get done.
- You’re there for everyone else, doing everything for everyone, and nothing for you.
- You say yes to doing more things for others even though you really don’t have the time or the energy to do so.
Maybe it’s time we have a chat.
You’re a creative spirit without an outlet for the creativity. You’re last on your list of priorities. Your spiritual life is virtually non-existent. Not because you want it to be, but because you feel you don’t have the time and energy for it. You have your own business, and it’s wearing you to the bone. Your house is a mess because you’re behind on the housework, so you clean like a mad woman when people say they’re coming over. You want to have a balanced diet, but you end up going for the quick and easy.
Your kids are well dressed, but your underwear have holes.
Now we really have to talk, don’t we?
It’s time to break the cycle of over-achievement, and do something for you for a change. You need to make yourself priority #1. If mama’s not happy, nobody’s happy. You can’t take care of others if you don’t take care of yourself first. In the long run it will affect your business, but it will also affect your relationships, your mind, and your physical health.
Take some time for yourself right now. Relax, take 15 minutes and lets have a virtual cup of tea and talk about how to break you out of this.
Just clikc this and pick a time.